Saturday, October 29, 2011

kerry said

kerry said she still wants me to do outfit posts. so here are a few from days i remembered to take photos.

at the shop wednesday, wearing levi's skinnies with a vintage lacy fishtail top that i bought a while back at the antique fair for $10. our upstairs neighbor is a gardener (and artist and dancer), so our courtyard is often filled with plant babies.


this vintage metallic knit wiggle dress had armpit stains when it came to me so i altered it to be sleeveless. when i still didn't wear it, i figured it was due to its original light tiffany blue color...so i dip dyed it. much better. a customer thought that my vintage rhinestone horn brooch looked like the moon set in the night sky.


i don't shop garage sales (too much new junk!), but i got lucky at one last year and scored three 40s rayon dresses including this one. i love the sweet little novelty print. perfect to wear while eating apple cider donuts and listening to live bluegrass last weekend up at rainbow orchards.


my awesomely awesome shoes were a new splurge. they were made by the talented beatrice valenzuela. i love them, i might marry them if it was legal.

8 comments:

  1. never stop doing outfit posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, if your posts were an herb, they would be cat nip. :) I love your new shoes, cuz ya know I do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with kerry and Brigit...don't stop! I love the top outfit the most....(even though the others are cool too) i like to think I'd wear that. That top is superduper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've completely captured that brooch and dress combo. just elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dresses and top!
    the new necklace in the last post is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all with Kerry and if you ever stop posting outfits it'll be all Occupy Crimson and Clover! I always feel so inspired and filled with good cheer when you post something. I hope you know that there are a lot of ladies out here relying on you for some magic.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with milla. you were my first-ever outfit blogger inspiration! and you are so the mistress of the mysterious no-face outfit photo. see you in december (i hope)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love beatrice valenzuela's shoes! A good friend of mine has the moccasin booties and I want matching blue mary janes for me and Clover! The ones you got are divine :)

    ReplyDelete