Tuesday, February 21, 2012

heavy metal [accessories]

well out of six days spent last week at the shop, i managed to snap outfits on three days. that's a really really good batting average in baseball.

wednesday: remember that post on brutalism? vintage purse by dom carvalhu, along with cuffs by ernandes and gather jewelry
thursday: the vintage dolman sleeve top was one of my finds at the white elephant sale; cowl is by good night, day and skirt is by threadsforthought
sunday: i wore the same sparkly pants that i'd worn with their matching top (also from the white elephant) to the hooded cape show on friday night; while i was finishing up my capes in the past couple weeks, i also made the blue tee for myself

13 comments:

  1. i just fainted from exposure to your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's it. you are the master of layering. totally taking notes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon!
    You have awesome style
    Straight onto my blogroll

    Bog love xxx gabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on, you dark beauty you!!! Lovin' this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second outfit is awesome! And I love that you made that blue tee, it's so rad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, the comments here say it all!

    you look amazing! thank you for having such a good batting average :) we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the black! just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That second outfit is just killer. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore the put together yet relaxed first outfit- ya look like a hollywood star :D hehe Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the best job to get dressed for, and you certainly do it justice! I always remember what you said about walking out to your car when you're at work and suddenly realizing that you're in some crazy vintage get-up standing on the sidewalk on a random Wednesday... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't come up with an original comment, BUT let me just echo the sentiment that you are the bright, bohemian star on our style sky. And every day that I pull on carhartts or some other tatty gardening garb I think to myself "what would Nicole do?" and add some small piece of flamboyance and color, just to stay true to myself. You freakin' rock girl.
    I hope there's good baby news?

    ReplyDelete